020 Ritenour Study Room
- You MUST be a current, active Eberly College of Science student in an Eberly College of Science major
- Max booking time is 2 hours. Any additional required time must be approved by the Office of Undergraduate Education located at:
111 Ritenour Building | 814.863.0284
Email requests may be directed to Shannon Holliday at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations may not exceed two consecutive hours within a 24-hour period.
- Reservations must be made using your own valid Penn State email account (ie. ABC123@psu.edu) or your reservation will be cancelled.
- You must remain in the learning lab with any guests while it is reserved by you.
- If you see that you will no longer need a reservation, please cancel so that it may be reserved by someone who needs it.
- Personal items should not be left unattended and are your responsibility.
- Study rooms must be returned to their original state.
- Any writing on the walls or white boards must be erased.
- Trash must be placed in the recycling bins located in the lower level.
- Furniture must be returned to its original placement.
- Failure to abide by the guidelines will revoke your privilege and access to the SCLC.
Hours of Availability
Mon - Thurs: 8am - 10pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 12pm - 6pm
Sunday: 12pm - 10pm
*Summer hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
USA / Eastern